Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tagged

Laura tagged me....so here it goes!!!


1. 4 jobs I have had:
Waitress at a Pizza place
Orthodontic Assistant
Secretary
Mother

2. 4 movies I could watch over and over:
Oliver Twist
Notebook
??? I am not much of a movie watcher. There are much better things to do with my time.

3. 4 places I have lived:
Bakersfield, CA
Ahwatukee, AZ
Queen Creek, AZ
Albuquerque, NM

4. 4 TV shows I enjoy:
Supernanny
Bachelor
Deal or No Deal
Any sports game (I know, I am not a typical woman)


5. Favorite foods:
Mexican Food
Italian Food
Junk Food
Any Food

6. 4 places I have been:
Las Vegas
Palm Springs
Tennessee
Montana

7. 4 websites I visit:
myspace
blogger
Bank of America
myfamily.com

8. 4 places I would rather be right now:
in bed
in AZ with my family
on a beach somewhere
camping

Now I tag:
Chari
Everyone else has done it!!!

2 comments:

CDR said...

Thank you.
I was okay with flying under the radar on this one. I am not very good at things like this, but I will give it a try.
Taylor's trip looks awesome. I have never seen such big fish. Did he fly them all home and stock up the freezer?

Chris said...

We just had C Luv over at our house last night and he told me you guys are on #4. Congrats. Glad that we have a better way to keep in touch now. I am so jealous of the Alaska trip.