Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brian Regan Comedy Show

January 16-19
Last weekend we had some of Taylor's family out to visit. It was a short visit but it was so great to have them here! I really enjoyed sitting around and visiting with them.
I forget how nice it is to have extra hands to help take care of my kiddos.

Natalie really enjoyed spending time with Tylie. They were like 2 peas in a pod the whole time she was here.



On Saturday night while they were here we went out to dinner and to see Brian Regan. If you don't know who he is I strongly suggest watching some of his comedy shows. He is hilarious!! And the best part is that he is a "clean" comedian.



We played some American Idol on Dallas's Playstation 3. It was so much fun! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Haha! Jenn cracked me up! That was fun. I am sure thankful for Colin so we could play it that night!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Oh Cody is going to be jealous about Bryan Regan. He LOVES him. We have to listen to his cd over and over when were in the car.

Matt and Jayna said...

How fun! We LOVE Brian Regan! We've always wanted to see him live. We have his stand up dvds and listen to him on our ipod during our car rides when we go on vacation. It is so great that he can be clean and hilarious at the same time. Your face must have hurt from laughing so much!

Rachael said...

Jenn's hair looks so cute! We are SO jealous you guys got to go! Maybe next time?!