Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cody Stories

I was just upstairs putting the 2 boys (Cooper and Cody) to bed. I love to lay by them at night and talk about their day. Cody usually ends up saying something funny.
Well, tonight was no different. It starts like this....
Cody rolls over towards me and says,
Cody: "Mom, will you tickle my back?"
Me: "Sure, roll over"
I proceed to start tickling his back with my fingertips.
Cody: "No, Mom, with your claws out!"

**Same night, but a few minutes later. I have walked out the door but can hear the boys talking....
Cooper: "What is that stink?"
Cody: "Oh, sorry Coop, it's probably my brest, I didn't brush my teeth today. Ha ha, don't tell mom."
In Cody's language brest means breath.
I gotta a good laugh!

I am really behind on posting. I have many stories and experiences to share but because of my new found obsession with couponing and facebook, my blog has taken a back burner. We are headed to AZ tomorrow for Cooper's baptism so maybe when I get back I can blog! Stay tuned............

4 comments:

Barbara and Larry said...

I love that boy! Can't wait to see all of you! Love Mom

Jess & Jessica said...

That's hilarious!! I can't wait to enjoy those precious conversations some day. :)

laura said...

Haha! That is how I was with Tash finding out. Cody cracks me up!!

hatchbatch said...

Those two are a crack-up! It is good that you are writing these things down so that you can always remember. Congrats on Cooper baptism!