Friday, October 23, 2009

No, We Haven't Died....

Although we have come very close. We have the flu rapidly spreading through our family. Natalie started last weekend, Taylor shortly after, then Cooper and now Eli. Cody and I are the only ones that have not gotten it YET. And I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get it at all. I feel very detached from the world and especially from my friends. I have been forced to stay indoors with my children until they make a full recovery. It has been nice to just focus on them and spend good time with them though. We have read lots of books, watched lots of movies and played lots of games. It really has been a week of fun family time despite all the germs!
Flicking cards into a cowboy hat. Good old fashion fun!

Natalie and I tied so we had a cookie eating contest. Natalie won!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Sick is NEVER fun! I am so sorry!! I am totally loving the card in the hat game. Seriously, there are some things that are so simple and yet so entertaining! HA. Get better....errr...don't get sick...all of the above!

CDR said...

Looks like great family fun to me.