Friday, November 9, 2007

Cody's Attitude

These pictures tell it all. Cody has been such a stinker lately. He wakes up before sunrise which may be a contributng factor. I think he realizes that when I am nursing the baby I can't stop him from destroying something. The other day I was downstairs, of course feeding Eli, and a few minutes go by where I can't hear Cody talking. I start to walk throughout the house calling his name. After a several minutes I still get no response and I am getting a little worried. Finally I walk upstairs towards the kids bathroom. I can hear water running....I am thinking, "Oh crap"!! I slowly open the door and there is Cody sitting in the bathroom sink. He was covered head to toe in water and hand soap. As I look around I notice EVERYTHING covered in hand soap. He turns to me and smiles and says, "I wash my hair mom". He was so proud of himself. You can imagine the thoughts and words going through my mind at this point. I took a deep breath and calmly cleaned him and the bathroom. Oh, the joys of being a mother!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure it was frustrating, but how cute is that?

Jen Kesler said...

Ooops...I just posted using the Ventana Ward account! Oopsie!!
Jen

Kelly said...

that sounds like my life! My kids each loved the bathroom sink. and each was smart enough to shut the door so they wouldn't get caught as fast.