Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Eli Pics


Cody broke our camera about a week ago so that is why I have been behind on pictures. Taylor finally got to the store on Saturday and picked another one out. Things are going well here. I am feeling really sleep deprived!! I can't just nap whenever I get a little tired or cranky. I used to think that one child was busy and hard to take care of....boy was I wrong!! Four is a whole different ball game!! Eli wants to eat every two hours so as soon as I start a project he is awake and ready to eat. I can't get anything done around here, nor do I have to energy to even try. I really have to rely on Taylor to pick up the slack. Thankfully he has been more than willing to help out. He has been amazing!!

3 comments:

Haught Fudge said...

I love how photogenic Cody is! Is he wearing any pants?

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

It's hard enough to dress myself everyday, now you expect me to dress my children too?? Gosh, cut me some slack Tash, I just had a baby!!

Doug and Becca said...

Eli is so cute. I can't imagine what it would be like with 4...2 can be hard at times. Your kids are so grown up and cute.