Monday, October 29, 2007

Holding it Together






I have to admit that this first week having Eli home has been fairly smooth. Taylor has been out of town hunting since Friday morning, but I think I am holding it together pretty good. He came home on Sunday to see the kids and get a home-cooked meal and then he headed back out. Having my mom here to help with the other kids has made my job easier. My parents had to leave this morning and I don't get my husband back until Wednesday so we will see what the next couple of days hold for me.

6 comments:

laura said...

Wow! You are a trouper! I don't know if I could let Dallas leave. Actually, I know I couldn't! Eli is so cute!

laura said...

trooper?

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Laura....you are too cute!! Maybe it is time to go back to school. Ha ha.

Alyssa said...

Wow Stephanie, I really admire you being a mother of four!! It's overwhelming trying to prepare for my first one. Your kids are adorable.

CDR said...

what a cute family picture. Great news on the deer! I hope Wade has better luck.

Tanya Kimball said...

I love the family picture! I think you are doing a fabulous job if you are caring for a newborn, have 3 additional kids to chase around, and STILL have time to blog...absolutely amazing! :)