Friday, October 12, 2007

My Life



Ok, so I have been horrible about posting lately. Life has been crazy busy and believe it or not the last thing I want to do is get on the computer and download pictures. A lot has gone on I just have not had the motivation to post it.
I do need to vent a little about what I have been feeling lately. I feel tired, fat, unable to manuever, overwhelmed and completely anxious. My life is about to change with this next baby and I am not sure how I am going to handle it. Sure, I already have 3 kids what is one more.....are you kidding? I am totally outnumbered now and I definitely don't have time to be tired. I hope that I can hold my life together and move gracefully into the next phase of my life. Wish me luck.

9 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

You'll be awesome! Hang in there and lots of luck to ya!

laura said...

I am glad you made your tired body get in the car that long and come. It was fun seeing you guys! I can't believe next time we see you you will have another addition to the family! Yay!

CDR said...

Good luck Haught Family! I have to tell you that I thought it was funny to hear about the Haught/Fudge wedding. It is ironic, I don't know if that is the right word. Looks like it was meant to be.

Tanya Kimball said...

That last little bit is such a killer! Milk it from Taylor and take it easy. I think you look fabulous!

Chantel said...

I think you will do great. If you can handle 3 kids you can handle anything. Good luck.

Jensen Family said...

4 is a perfect number!! :) you are just the cutest little pregger momma!!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Hey! Grandma Hakes told me today that you guys just had your baby! Congrats! We can't wait to meet him the next time you all are in AZ.

laura said...

You probably won't be checking your blog any time soon since you have a newborn! Yeah! :) But put up some pictures if you have some time!

Kelly said...

How's it going with a little boy in the house? I can't wait to see him. I am sure he's so precious.