Sunday, October 21, 2007

At Home Update










Well, we have been home from the hospital now for 2 days and I already have cabin fever. Taylor has been amazing though. I have just been focusing on me and the baby and Taylor has handled everything else. What a stud!! The kids are bouncing off the walls with energy and of course dad and I are exhausted!! Baby Eli is doing great. All he has to do is eat, sleep, and poop!! What a life!! I can't wait for my mom to get here tomorrow to help keep the kids entertained.

8 comments:

laura said...

Awwww! He is so cute! I wish I were there. He makes Cody look so big and old. What a sweet baby!

Marsha said...

I am so happy for you and your family. They grow up so fast. Cherish every moment!

Jen Kesler said...

Congrats! Glad to hear that you are doing well (okay, well enough considering you just gave birth and are not sleeping all that much!). Eli is so cute!

CDR said...

That is sweet. That is quite a thrilling story. Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. :)
The Reynolds Family

kemptons said...

Congratulations! He is adorable...

Chantel said...

Wow 13 minutes thats great. Congrats on the new baby.

Frances said...

Congratulations! Dave told me you had the baby, but he couldn't tell me if it was a boy or girl. He is so cute! Hope everyone is doing well, let me know if you need anything.

Tanya Kimball said...

CONGRATS! What a story! You really are super woman to be able to reach a 8 throughout the day AND to deliver without epidural! I complain and am ready for my epidural when I'm at a 4! There is nothing like the little spirit of a newborn...enjoy it!