Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grandma Barbara and Papa Larry


January 23rd-25th

My mom and dad came into town to spend time with my kids. It was so nice of them to drive all the way here for just 2 days. My kids thoroughly enjoyed having their grandparents here for the weekend. I can't believe how much Eli enjoys being around my mom. It was cute to see his face light up as soon as she walked into the room. Several times he even chose her to hold him over me.....CRAZY!!
We (Mom, Dad, Taylor and I) even had the chance to escape the children for a couple of hours and enjoy a nice dinner at Countyline.
Thanks mom and dad for coming out to see us. We miss you tons!!





1 comment:

The Covington Family said...

oh my goodness...that last picture of daddy and eli is my favorite! :) we miss you! xoxo