Saturday, February 14, 2009

YAY FOR LOVE



Happy Valentines Day to all of you! My Dad calls it Forced Affection Day. Which I think is hilarious, but true! We all have these unrealistic expectations of what Valentines Day is supposed to be like. And most of the time these expectations never get met. The point of Valentines Day is to show the people that are important to us how much we love them. So, regardless of what you choose to call this holiday, I hope you all have a great day with the people you love!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

happy v-day! I hope everything went well! We love you!

Lea said...

I love that you have a blog too! It is such a great way to keep with friends! :) I hope that everything turned out okay with the recent procedure.

Jensen Family said...

hahah forced affection day! love it!

marivick said...

stephanie! i love reading your stories and seeing the pics. your music selections add to the pleasure of keeping connected to one of my favorite sister's daughter's family.