Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random pics from this last month

A couple pics from my weekend in AZ. I went all by myself and thoroughly enjoyed shopping, going out to eat, and staying up all hours of the night. It was so nice to hang out with my sisters and not have to worry about my kiddos! Thanks Taylor for watching the kids while I was gone! This is a pic right before we went out to dinner.
Mom, Marlene, Steph, and Karen (Tracy is taking pic)

Me and Reagan

I also went to watch my brother and his band perform. They were awesome!

Taylor was given tickets to an arena football game at the Santa Ana Arena. We had a suite which was nice because the kids didn't have to sit in a seat the whole time. They got to run around and act crazy.
Natalie brought her friend Abbey

Our family minus Cooper. He was at a friend's house that night.

Cody enjoyed watching the cheerleaders!

2 comments:

Lea said...

How fun to have a weekend with your sisters! You look great!

HFG said...

Steph,
We are missing you guys. Will keeps asking if he can send Cody a map so he knows how to get here for a playdate. !!?? I'm trying to explaing about the distant thing. He doesn't really care. He says Cody can still come over. Looks like you're having a fun summer. Miss you guys!! hfg