Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cody Turned the big 4!


My Cody turned 4 years old on August 11th. I can't believe that he is 4 years old! He and I had a very special day together since the older kids were already in school. I think he really felt like "the king" for the day. We celebrated with cake and ice cream that evening.
Cody is such a sweet kid. He never denies me hugs and kisses and I take full advantage of that since I know that someday he will be too "cool" to hug me. We love you Cody and we are so glad that you are a part of our family!
Some of his favorite things:
Color-blue
Toy-bakugans
TV Show- Go, Diego, Go
Movie-Kung Fu Panda
Animal-dinosaurs
Food-hot dogs and frozen waffles (he really does eat them frozen)
Game-Lego Batman on the Wii
Thing to do with mom-cuddle and read stories
Things to do with dad-fish and go golfing
His birthday wish for 2009-"I wish that all the dinosaurs would come out of the ground so that I can play with them"




3 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

He is so big now! What a fun day he had!

Stef said...

He is so cute! And big! Happy birthday to him!!

Haught Fudge said...

Love that kid. I totally remembered his birthday but forgot to call him to wish him so. I felt awful, tell him happy late birthday for us! Cody is the best.