Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Joshua Dean and Tyler Michael

My sister had her twins on January 2nd!! It has been a long hard pregnancy for Marlene but she did a wonderful job bringing these boys into the world. I am grateful that the Lord has blessed our family with these sweet little boys. Josh and Tyler were born at 35 weeks so they will be in the NICU for a couple weeks, but for the most part they are doing well. Congratulations Marlene and Ben, they are absolutely precious. I can't wait to come see them!
TYLER

TYLER

JOSH

JOSH

5 comments:

Lea said...

Congrats to your sister and family!

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

Oh that is so exciting! Tell her congrats! Easton was born at 34 weeks so I know the routine. What cute boys!

laura said...

Such cute little boys! How exciting!! Congrats Auntie :)

Kelly said...

Thanks for posting pics. I have been thinking of those boys every day. I wish I knew your sister better so I could call her or something. But I'm glad she had them. I know what she must be physically feeling with the C-section and I feel for her! I'm sure your mom and you have told her already though that it will pass soon enough and she will be able to do what she wants with her kiddos soon. All these twin boys in your life - weird!

CDR said...

Congrats! I am well aware of the long road someone goes through with twins. 35 weeks is a great length, I am sure they got to that point with alot of hard work. Are they identical or faternal?