Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Cooper


We celebrated Cooper's 9th birthday on March 26th. I still can't believe my oldest child is 9 years old. It makes me feel really old!!
On the night of his birthday we took him and some of his friends to the Monster Truck Jam at Santa Ana Star Center. Taylor is contracted with them so we had some major hook-ups. We were able to get a suite for Cooper's party. It worked out perfect!! The kids could run around as they please and not have to sit throughout the whole show.
Before the show started, we got to go down on the track and see the monster trucks up close. The boys were in heaven! The night was a complete success, especially since I didn't have to clean my house after a birthday party. :)






2 comments:

Dora Thomas said...

Harrison loved that party, you really know how to celebrated a b'day. I bet Cooper will always remember this b'day.

mackyton said...

Super cool birthday planned! I think all kids had a gala time together. Hiring one of the affordable Chicago venues was my best decision for bridal shower of my friend. Got discount on catering and baking also. Lighting was soothing and dancing music was making the environment lively to the hell.