Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Morning Confession


Now that the kids are back in school I find myself with lots of time on my hands. You'd think that would mean I have completed a ton of projects, such as cleaning out closets, rearranging bedrooms, organizing drawers but NO. It actually means the opposite. I am thoroughly enjoying sitting around and being lazy. I occasionally get up to feed myself or play with Eli but for the most part we are worthless. Eli is demanding and it takes everything in me to care for him during the day. I need a dose of motivation! Anyone know where I can get some??

3 comments:

jsturner1 said...

Hmmmmmm may not be the best person to ask since I still haven't had a shower and it's 11:15. At least I did my exercise!

Stef said...

Ha. If you find it, let me know. I didn't shower today until 2pm. How's that for lazy.

HFG said...

I love it, I love it, I love it, glad I'm not the only one. miss you guys. honey