Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Family Time

We are so grateful to have Taylor back full time. I have to admit that life is a whole lot easier with a second pair of hands around here. We were really needing some family time so we took the kids bowling. Always an adventure with our kids. Haha.






We were on our last frame and getting ready to leave when another family started setting up in the lane next to us. We asked the husband if he could take a picture of our family all together. He of course said yes. After the picture was taken we realized who had taken it. It was Steve Stucker, the weatherman and coanchor on KOB.
How random that he would be next to us at the bowling alley!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all your posts! I never look at blogs anymore and it was so fun to see yours. Such fun times you have been having wth your brood! I love that you put Nana on here with piano. It made me realize I don't think I have videoed my kids playing at all! So sad! Did you do it with your camera or video camera? I need to do it --AFTER we move.

Stef said...

Haha! Did he sign your hand!?! What a fun thing to do. We so have to do this. Maybe during the Thanksgiving break!