Friday, November 5, 2010

What a STUD!!!

Taylor has just completed his last hunting trip for 2010. I couldn't be more thrilled. Don't get me wrong, I love that he hunts! I think that a man that can literally "bring home the bacon" is so attractive and honorable. Its his passion and so I share in his excitement! But I am so anxious to have him home with us.
He had a pretty successful year. We now have 300 lbs of Big Game meat in our freezer. More than enough to sustain our family until next hunting season starts. I'll be busting out the dehydrator any day now to start making some jerky. Raise your hand if you want some!!!!
Bull Elk Hunt




Deer Hunt




1 comment:

HFG said...

okay wow, that is cool. looks like a successful season Taylor!!! It was so great to see you guys and spend some time with you. we had soooooo much fun. miss ya all!