Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Potty Talk


Who would have thought I would be so focused on certain bodily fluids and bowel movements? During the last few days of Cody being potty trained my life has literally gone to the toilet. HA HA. But I am happy to say we are DONE!! He has got this thing down. He tells me when he has to go and can even do it by himself. YAY for Cody, and YAY for me!! He is the third child I have potty trained successfully, now only one more left. Woo Hoo!! Hey, is that something I can put on my resume?

6 comments:

laura said...

I love Cody's new short hair! Way to go on the potty training. Can you come train mine cuz I don't want to! Ha. Looks like you had a fun time at the zoo!

Haught Fudge said...

I'm impressed! I seriously cannot wait for this weekend! Can't wait to see you all.

Rachael said...

what a blessed day for you!

Matt and Jayna said...

That is amazing, that Cody initiated the potty training and better that he is done! So fast! Your stories about him were so funny!

Jen Kesler said...

I'm still in awe because he's so young! I'm so excited for you! You have given Heidi high hopes that Braden will potty train early (well, early for a boy that is). I told her not to hold her breath!! LOL!

Kristie Lee said...

Wow that was fast! I am STILL trying to potty train my daughter (for the last 6 months!) and she is just now coming around... :) I saw it was your birthday today on the RS newsletter, so happy birthday!