Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cooper's First Deer Hunt

Taylor and Cooper decked out in camo

Taylor and his friend Jay had a deer hunt this last weekend. They decided that it would be really fun to take Cooper and April (Jay's daughter) along with them. They woke up early Friday morning and headed out. I was hoping that Taylor would shoot something while Cooper was with him. Well, they arrived back home Saturday night with a deer! I was so excited that Cooper got to experience a hunting trip with Taylor. They hiked about 10 miles on Saturday and Taylor said Cooper never complained once!!
When they got home I asked Cooper what his favorite part was and he said watching the deer fall to the ground. He also said that he was about to puke while Taylor was cutting out the deer's guts. I am so proud of both Taylor and Cooper and I can't wait for some homemade deer jerky!
April (Jay's daughter) Taylor and Cooper

Taylor's deer!!

No comments: