Thursday, November 6, 2008

I absolutely love this boy!!!


This is all about my love affair for Eli. Pathetic, I know! Even as difficult as he has been the ENTIRE 12 months of his life, I totally adore this boy. I am completely smitten by him! Everything he does makes me smile. And every new milestone he passes is such a big deal to me. You would think he was my first child. I really can't imagine our family without him. He is growing up way too fast and although he is still extremely attached to me, I feel like I am slowly losing him to his toddler years. It makes me sad!




I love each and every one of my kids. I am so grateful for their unique personalities. Sometimes their energy level is unbearable but I am grateful that they are healthy. If I could keep them as young kids forever, I would, but at the same time I can't wait to watch them grow up.

2 comments:

Dave and Holly said...

He has grown up fast. It seems like just yesterday that he was still in your belly. He is definitely a cutie! Thanks for the inspiration you give me as a mother...you love your kids so completely and remain calm even despite their energy. You're amazing!

Red Dakini said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.