Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Trunk-or-treat night





Our halloween festivities started on Tuesday night. It was our ward's annual Trunk-or-treat/dance. I took the kids alone because Taylor was still out of town hunting. We had a really great night.
Cody, Morgan and Eli, April, Michael, Sydney, Natalie and Cooper
Then on Halloween Taylor and I took our kids and 4 other kids trick or treating with us. The kids had such a fun time with their friends and came home buckets over-flowing with candy. I love celebrating holidays with my kids, it is so much fun!

4 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

Love the costumes. It is so fun!

laura said...

I love the frog! That is way too cute

S. and A. Millar said...

Your kids all look so cute in there costumes! I just love the holidays to, they are especially fun with little ones around like you said! I can't believe your baby is one! Where does the time go?

Kelly said...

How precious that Natalie was a witch too, like Ami. Soldier costumes were my favorite this year.