Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Lost Tooth.......

Natalie lost another tooth! When we finally realized that it was loose it was barely hanging on. Taylor noticed it one morning before school and offered to pull it out. Natalie willingly allowed Taylor to "try". I am so proud of her! No tears, no whimpering and no apprehension. I just love my girl and how stinkin tough she is!


My toughest challenge......

Eli is spunky, witty, full of energy, stubborn as all get out, cranky, moody...I could go on and on. Taylor says he's bipolar. He can be happy one minute and on the floor screaming the next. He makes me feel like a rookie parent. I can honestly say that he runs this house. Everything we do or don't do is because of Eli. I love him to death, how can I not? He is so adorable. But man is he a challenging kid!

4 comments:

Stef said...

I am totally with you...the more kids I have the less I feel like I know about parenting. But really we have enough to know that none of them are the same and each of them are unique. what a blessing!! Good luck!

Sunflower-6 said...

Sounds so much like Braden right now!! How can you not love them when they are so stinkin' cute!

Barbara and Larry said...

Oh, she is wearing my scarf! I love her too, what a great girl! And eli....give him time. Maybe you forgot, Cooper was a real handful too and he is wonderful now.

Laura said...

Eli! You little stinker lol. Way to go nanners!