Monday, September 27, 2010

September 2010

Our September started off horribly with losing another baby, but I am happy with the way it is ending. From baseball games, to piano, to hunting trips, and lots of family time I feel so grateful for my life. I am truly blessed! Here's what we've been up to.....

**Cooper- In the 4th grade. Continually excelling in school. He has a wonderful teacher and 8 other LDS kids in his class. He is such a great example to his younger siblings. Cooper is also playing baseball right now. He is really turning into a great athlete. He has been the starting pitcher in 3 of his games now. Taylor and I thoroughly enjoy watching him play.



**Natalie- In 2nd grade. How did I get so lucky with this girl?! I call her "my angel child". She is kind, sweet, loving, and so helpful with her younger brothers. She started taking piano lessons a few weeks ago and she totally loves it. I'm surprised at how fast she has picked it up. Right now she practices on a keyboard, but I guess its time to get a real piano for her. She'll be turning 8 years old in about a week and then getting baptized. I don't know where the time has gone.



**Cody- Oh CODY! This kid constantly cracks us up! He says the funniest things. Cody just turned 5 last month. He started kindergarten this year. I thought he would have a hard time adjusting, mostly because he is the youngest in his class, but he has surprised us. He loves school and loves his teacher! He is also playing t-ball right now. Let's just say he's very entertaining to watch. I love my Cody so much. He always has a hug and a kiss for me. I love that he still cuddles with me.



**Eli- Hmmmm, where do I start?! He runs the house. That's about all I can say. He is totally spoiled and it's all my fault. But I love him to bits and he is the baby of our family so that's what happens. We enjoy our time together alone every day while the kids are at school. Eli started a tumbling class a couple weeks ago. I can't say he loves it but I make him go because he needs the interaction with other kids.

That's our life right now. Busy, busy. I've been pretty consumed with getting pregnant and staying pregnant and I feel bad about that. I have a new found perspective on life right now. I am going to enjoy every minute that I have with the children I have been given and my sweet husband. Time flies by so fast. I feel so blessed to have my darling family.


1 comment:

Sunflower-6 said...

You are a GREAT mom!! I have always thought that about you. Enjoying the right now is something we all have to work on because it doesn't last for very long. You always have such a great attitude and that is a shining example to those around you.