Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Natalie turns 8 and gets baptized!!!


Natalie turned 8 on October 5th. All she wanted for her birthday was to get her hair cut and go to Applebees for dinner. Easy enough, right?! So we did just that. Immediately after school I took her to the salon and she got her hair cut. I love Natalie with short hair! It is super cute and super easy! Then we headed to Applebees for dinner. The kids were in heaven. Taylor and I, not so much. It's always chaotic trying to take 4 kids to a restaurant. We had a great time though laughing and joking with our little ones. We went back home, ate cake, and opened presents. Natalie had a great day. I just still can't believe my chubby baby Natalie is now 8 years old!

The weekend of October 9th Natalie got baptized. We had tons of family come in town to support her. We had a very full house but we're so grateful everyone came to visit! We had a great weekend.









I'm so proud of my little girl for deciding to be baptized and become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I see her testimony growing every day and I love to see her making good decisions.

No comments: