Monday, October 25, 2010

Eli Turns 3!!





Eli turned 3 years old on October 18th. We are such horrible parents because we still haven't celebrated it with him. Taylor has had a few hunting trips the last couple weeks so we'll wait until he can be home with us. It's a good thing Eli is too young to know what day is actually his birthday.
A couple things about Eli right now:
-Loves watching Team Umi Zoomi
-Would eat cereal for every meal if I'd let him
-Never denies me hugs and kisses
-Is a MAJOR mama's boy
-Loves going to bed....maybe its because he doesn't take naps
-Loves to do his "homework" as he calls it. (color pictures)
-Won't wear anything but pajamas
This kid cracks me up. He has me laughing all the time. I'm so glad we have all day together alone while the kids are at school.

No comments: