Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Eli, Eli, Eli

Do they have therapists for 3 year olds?! I'm not joking when I say that he may need some kind of bipolar medication!

Taylor and I have been engaging in quite a few conversations regarding our 3 year old, Eli. Anybody that knows him, knows that he can be a handful. He is a frequent topic of our prayers at night, seems trivial but I don't know who else to turn to. I know that Lord sent him to us for a reason but at times I feel extremely under qualified.
He has the same parents as our other children, raised in the same house, has the same rules, but he challenges EVERYTHING! Needless to say, I am exhausted. I love him so much and while he can be so hard, he can flip a switch and be a loving, kind, gentle, little boy. How can you ever be mad at this adorable face?!

1 comment:

Jen Kesler said...

Steph! I sooooo hear you!!! Keira is the same exact way. some days, or I guess I should say most days, I don't know what I'm going to do. Will it ever end? Is it a 4th kid thing? I don't know. I just keep reminding myself that at least she's cute (as is Eli)!