Monday, December 6, 2010

November Happenings


*We finally got our front yard done. It was such a huge project to remove our old landscape and replace it with grass. I'm so grateful for my hubby and all his hard work!


*This year we went to AZ for Thanksgiving. Natalie had a blast playing, holding, and feeding the twins, Josh and Tyler. I love those boys to pieces.


*I was lucky enough to have Josh fall asleep on me. He just melts my heart.


*Cody and Eli enjoyed cuddling with Papa and reading books.


*Grandma spent most of the week in the kitchen. Natalie was right by her side most of the time making sure everything was tasting good.


*The day after Thanksgiving we canned flour and sugar. This was a lot of fun working together as a family. I think it has become a new Thanksgiving tradition.


*A few days ago Taylor built a firepit in our backyard. It has been so nice to spend time together as a family outside whether we're roasting marshmellows, hot dogs or just chatting around the fire. The kids have really enjoyed it.

No comments: