Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet Baby Reagan


Last Wednesday, April 9th, my sister had her baby. It about killed me to not be at the hospital with her when sweet little Reagan entered the world! Reagan weighed in at 6 lbs 6 oz. and was 19 inches long. Marlene was such a trooper through the nearly 22 hour labor. Bless her heart!
I convinced Taylor to let me fly out Friday morning to be with Marlene and my new niece for the weekend. When I held her for the first time it was such an awesome feeling to be holding my sister's daughter! Reagan will definitely be spoiled....not only by me but by her daddy. Ben loves her so much and has fully embraced fatherhood. He has been amazing with her from the very beginning!

I got to give Reagan her first bath at home, clip her nails, and change many poopy diapers. Those are the true joys of being an Aunt!! She is the sweetest thing ever!!



While I was in AZ we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday. WOW, I remember when he turned 45! Where has time gone? I am so grateful that I was able to be there with him. My dad means so much to me! He is so kind, loving, and selfless when it comes to his children. I appreciate his soft words of encouragement and I hope that I can make him proud of how I raise my family. He is also the best Grandpa ever, my kids absolutely adore him!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
Dad on the Pogo Stick!!!!

1 comment:

Steve and Sarah said...

She is so sweet. I love new borns. I wish there was one around here for me to hold. Makes me miss babies just a little, not enough to have another!!! Congrats on the pop up! I guess you will be doing lots of camping now!