Tuesday, April 22, 2008

6 Months Old

Eli turned 6 months old on the 18th. YAY! I am very excited for him to get bigger but I am also sad because he could very well be our last kid. He is a very clingy baby...which can be good and bad! I don't get much done throughout the day! He really likes his mommy. Any time I leave the room he cries and tries to follow me. He just wants to be held ALL day long which I find kind of exhausting and yet kind of gratifying. I am trying to cherish every day that he is a baby because I know that before long he will be all grown up and not need me anymore.
He had his 6 month check at the Dr's yesterday. He weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs 8 oz. He is 26 3/4 inches long. The doc gave him a clear bill of health. Now I just need to work on the issue of him being spoiled!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

wow eli has gained as much weight as I have. good little eater!

Rachael said...

ADORABLE! I love it!

Quick question. As the reception gift thing for the wedding we are giving out CD's with Houston and my family's wedding song. So...I need to know what yours and Taylor's is! Thanks!

Steve and Sarah said...

Eli is getting so big. Fun but sad at the same time. Have fun with him!

Kelly said...

yes, we're going to hang out with your kiddos. I have tickets to unlimited rides at Jeepers so I told Cathy we'll go Friday Afternoon. I just hope no one's sick - the kids have the stomach flu (ami came home from Cathy's sunday with it and cage was up all last night with it...my stomach hurts now and I am praying it's just from being tired).So as long as everyone's healthy we'll hang out. I wanted to take the kids over Thursday too for a few hours. Think of my mom saterday - she gets married!

Rennie said...

Just have to say...what a cute baby! I look forward to getting a little baby fix when you come for the wedding!!!

Carrie said...

That is one chubby Eli. You look good as a brunette.

kemptons said...

What a cute picture. What a weird thought that he could be your last.