Monday, July 14, 2008

Patio Cover

For those of you that are keeping up with the progress of our backyard, you will be excited to hear that our patio cover is finally finished. Taylor even put in some really nice recessed lighting. Get ready for some major parties at our house! Taylor and I have really enjoyed sitting outside and watching the rain fall. Now I am asking myself, "What in the world took us so long to get our backyard done?"


Eli was so tired he fell asleep in the swing. So cute, but yet seems so neglectful on my part!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

#1.We're coming over!

#2. I am so jealous that you guys got to go to the cabin! It looks like you guys had an awesome time! We miss you guys! We want to be closer to family! Thank goodness we have Tash and Leland and my sister and brother-in-law! But we seriously miss you guys. Tell the kids we said hi!

Kristie Lee said...

Ok so I seriously need one of those! You will need to tell me how you did that the next time I see you. It looks awesome!

Jen Kesler said...

Looking good back there! I cannot wait to have ours done!

Steve and Sarah said...

Ya, it done. What a relief. I wish Steve was motivated to finish our yard.

Sunflower-6 said...

All right, when's the party?! It looks great. I hope you create a ton of memories in your back yard with your kids!