Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cooper's News


Cooper has FINALLY lost his first tooth. YAY! All of his friends have lost at least a couple and he was feeling very left out. When we discovered it was loose a couple of weeks ago he has worked so hard to get it out. On Tuesday night Taylor and I had had enough complaining from Cooper so we decided to take the pliers to it and rip it out. Well, the plier idea did not go over so well with Cooper so we opted for a papertowel instead. One yank from Taylor and it was out. We jumped and shouted for joy! Cooper was so excited!

5 comments:

CDR said...

That is exciting! We love Bounce U too, who doesn't? Tell Taylor Wade got drawn for White tail again. I can recall the area but it is over by Safford. I am not happy! We still have some deer in our freezer. :(

Kelly said...

I really think you needed to add that they were FISHING pliers (blak)! So fun. He looks really cute with a tiny hole there!

Brad and Lisa said...

Hi Stephanie! I don't think we've ever officially met, but I see you all the time at church and I'm sorry for being so anti-social! :o) I just came across your blog, and will add it to the list on my blog if that's ok. You're kids are so darn cute! See you at church!

Sunflower-6 said...

Cooper! We are so excited for you. Loosing a tooth is a big deal! Now they are just going to start falling out!

~Beautiful~loved~and~blessed~ said...

Wow, what a beautiful family you have! My son just got into NAAC charter school also, it seems like a great school