Friday, August 1, 2008

Tag.....you are it!



1. What is his name? Taylor Eli Haught
2. Who eats more? Hmm, that is a toss up. Sometimes I beat him.
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did
4. Who is taller? Taylor, I am a shrimp
5. Who is smarter? That would be Taylor again. He loves watching the History channel and National Geographic. He busts out with information that shocks me.
6. Who is more sensitive? Ha ha, for sure that would be me
7. Who does the laundry? ME! I am not sure he even knows where to put his socks away.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Taylor
9. Who pays the bills? Again, that would be me! If he was in charge we probably would be living in the woods somewhere with no running water. Haha
10. Who cooks more? Me. But he is an amazing cook.
11. What meals do you cook together? He usually does the BBQ and I do the side dishes
12. Who is more stubborn? Hmm, again....toss up!
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? That would be me.
14. Who has more siblings? He has 5 and I have 6
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does, But I pick them out....that should account for something.
16. What do you like to do together? We love cuddling on the couch together after the kids go to bed. We also enjoy eating together...sad, I know.
17. Who eats more sweets? I would have to say him
18. What is his guilty pleasure? ESPN and lots of chocolate.
19. How did you meet? We had a mutual friend who was involved in a motorcycle accident. I went to the hospital to visit him and Taylor happened to be there. We were immediately attracted to eachother. He called me to go out with him about a week later.
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me....way to go Taylor.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, not a surprise! We were at a Jack in the Box playing Spin the Penny. So romantic.
22. Who proposed? Thankfully he did. At the ripe old age of 19.
23. His best features? His eyes. Used to be his hair but that is slowly fading away!
24. What is his greatest quality? He is the best father. He really makes the kids feel special and he is very protective of them. Taylor has always made me laugh. Even in the toughest times he can make me smile. He has such a sensitive heart...but not many people get to see that side of him.
25. Tag: Anyone who loves their Husband

No comments: