Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cody's 3rd Birthday



All about Cody:
Favorite food-Macaroni and cheese, dried mangoes (which he calls Mingos)
Favorite toy-Geo Trax
Favorite book-Children's Dictionary, I know, CRAZY! This kid loves to learn
Favorite thing to do-pick on Eli, play outside, ride his scooter
He is so sweet and so cuddly even though he has a very "rough" personality.
He gets shy in large crowds.
He thinks he is one of the big kids.
He loves to bully kids that allow themselves to be bullied.
He enjoys the reaction he gets from Natalie when he chases her around the house.
He never denies me a hug and kiss even when he is mad at me.

Monday, August 11th, was Cody's 3rd birthday. It worked out really good because the kids went off to school so Cody and I could have all day together and do whatever he wanted. As soon as he woke up I asked him what he wanted to do on his birthday and he said go to the store to get a donut. That sounds easy enough! So after we dropped the kids at school we headed off to Walmart to get a donut. He and I had a great day together. I had finished all my work the day before so that I could really focus on him and he took full advantage of it! We read hundreds of books and played whatever he wanted.






Later that night we had some friends over to have cake and ice cream with us. I think he had an awesome 3rd birthday! I really can't believe that he is that old! I love my Cody!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

He is so cute! I love him! Happy Birthday! OH!!!! I could just squeeze him!!!

laura said...

Happy Birthday Cody! Wish we were there to celebrate! I think Cooper is definately a Haught! He is already not smiling for the camera like the guys. Haha! So cute!

Kelly said...

SUCH a blondie! I can't believe he's 3 - I feel like I've missed all his little life. :( But how great that you got to spend some one on one time with him - I know you always like that. sorry we didn't call - I totally spaced that he's an August baby. Don't feel bad - I am spacing a LOT of stuff these days...

Haught Fudge said...

I miss that kid.

Matt and Jayna said...

Ah, he is such a cutie. It sounds like he had a really fun birthday!

Mindy and Garry said...

Happy Birthday Cody! Ellie met another Cody the other and was so excited that she knew 2 Codys. :) We hope all is going well for you guys!