Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Sweet Natalie

Natalie had to go to the dentist again today. I have never known another 5 year old that has such horrible teeth. We brush and floss like crazy but despite our hard work she still gets cavities. In her short lifetime she has already had 4 crowns, 3 fillings, and a tooth pulled! Poor thing! She is such a brave little girl, she always comes walking up to the front of the office with a huge smile on her face. You would think that after all these horrible appt's she would be tramatized, but not my Natalie, she is so strong and has such a good attitude! Let's hope it continues through the teenage years!

The dentist has a prize box that the kids get to pick through when they are done with their appointment. I thought it was pretty funny that she picked Patrick out of all the other toys she could have chosen. In this picture her smile looks a little crooked, her face was still numb.

5 comments:

Marsha said...

What a brave girl! I've got to go get three cavities filled next week and I am a wreck. I have only had one cavity filled before and my memories are close to child birth.

Haught Fudge said...

I love my Natalie.

Rachael said...

Yay! What a brave girl! I am so excited to see you guys! Just a few more weeks!

laura said...

Way to go Nana! She is so cute!

Rennie said...

My heart goes out to her as a member of the "bad teeth" club. I do think they should give out better toys to kids who have to have that much work!