Monday, September 15, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

I am behind on posting so I need to do a little bit of catch-up! We had Taylor's family come visit us for Labor Day weekend. We had his parents and 3 of his siblings and spouses. We had a full house to say the least, but we thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. We miss you already. Hurry and come back!
Best In-Laws Ever!

Cute Jenn

Cathy giving Tash tips on how to bowl!

Taylor being sad because I was beating him at bowling!

One of the nights we all played Twister. I actually got Taylor to play so I had to get a picture.








6 comments:

Rennie said...

Looks like such fun! I'm jealous and wish I could have been there!

Rachael said...

what a great weekend! We had such a good time!

CDR said...

So many great pictures!!! Looks like so much fun! I might have to dust off my box of twister.

Haught Fudge said...

We had such a good time. Leland and I miss you guys so much.

Jess & Jessica said...

Having a full house is the best thing ever!!! It is so sad when everyone leaves. I really like the picture of you guys playing twister-it's a cute one. That is such a fun game! I haven't played it in years.

Kaitlin Hakes said...

What a beautiful family! Looks like your having a blast!