Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cabin Trip

I love that my kids don't have school on Fridays. It really opens up a lot of opportunities for us to travel. Taylor and I are go, go, go, type of people so if we don't have a trip to look forward to then our day to day life get very boring...even with 4 children!
We decided to go to the cabin this last weekend. We usually go with Taylor's family but this time we were with my sister, her husband, baby Reagan, my mom, and my mom's mom, Grandma Poole. It was really fun to get to spend time with them. The guys got to do some fishing and us girls got to sit around talking and laughing with each other. I had a great time!

On Saturday it rained and stormed all day but the kids had to get out of the cabin so we ventured down to Show Low Lake and let them throw rocks in the lake. They could have stayed there for hours just throwing rocks but after a while the wind got really cold and the babies started getting cranky.




We took the kids fishing. Cooper caught the biggest fish! He was so proud of himself!


My kids had so much fun playing with baby Reagan. I love that Marlene and I are having our kids at the same time and they can grow up together. I just wish we lived closer to them!
We tried to get a picture of all the kids sitting together. It was a complete joke! They were all over the place, those little stinkers!







Eli has been trying to walk the last couple of weeks but he doesn't have very much confidence in himself. But this weekend, he started walking really well so I had to take some pics of his first steps. His facial expressions were so funny as he was trying to gain his balance.

4 comments:

Mindy and Garry said...

How fun! Is it still warm there? I wish I could see Eli walk!

laura said...

I can't believe he is walking! The cabin sounds so fun right now, just chillin. Your hair is getting longer, don't give in!!

hatchbatch said...

Amazing that a fish that big came from a creek that small. Cooper has the magic touch.

Jesse

Kelly said...

you got some great family pics that trip:)