Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Natalie!!

Natalie 1 day old

Natalie 6 months old

Natalie 18 months old with Uncle Ben and Cooper

Natalie 2 1/2 years old

Natalie 3 years old

Natalie 4 years old

Natalie 5 years old


My little girl turned 6 years old on October 5th. I can't believe she is 6 already. I really wish I could keep her small forever. We had a birthday party for her with a few of her close friends. They played games and frosted cupcakes, it was simple but a lot of fun!


6 comments:

laura said...

Happy birthday Natalie! I can't believe how much she has grown and that I have known her her whole life! It has gone by so fast!

Haught Fudge said...

wish we could've been there!

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Nanners!!! We will give you a call soon!

Chad and Annie said...

Natalie is looking so grown up and is so pretty!! I can't believe she is 6, it seems like I was just teaching her in sunbeams yesterday! She is so cute and has such a fun personality!!

Cassi Wood said...

There is no way your second child is 6! Wow, I need to catch up. Congratulations, she is really cute Taylor and Stephanie!

Jen Kesler said...

I LOVE her hair in the bday photo! So pretty! She is such a cute little girl...Keira has the same bday as Natalie!!