Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Eli

My baby, Eli, turned 1 on Saturday the 18th. Every mom says this but I am serious when I say, "Where has the time gone"? I can't believe he is 1 already. I feel like it was just yesterday when Taylor and I were rushing to the hospital to deliver him. Once he decided it was time to join our family he came quickly. He has always been a bit cranky and high maintenance and a lot of times I complain about it but deep down I love that he loves me and prefers his mom! He is a true mama's boy, he hates to leave my side. I wouldn't have it any other way though. He is growing up way too fast so I really cherish every moment I have with him. I am so grateful to have him as my son and I am anxious to see what kind of young man he grows up to be.
Eli 1 week old

Eli in the jumper at 3 months

Eli 6 months

Eli 9 months

Eli 11 months

1 comment:

Jess & Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Eli!!!! He is such a cutie! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.