Monday, October 20, 2008

Eli Birthday Party


Well, I don't think I would really call it a party but we celebrated Eli's birthday on Sunday. He was not so sure about the cupcake at first but once he tasted it he dug right in. He also has started walking really well in the last week. He is really stubborn though because he will only walk if he is coming towards me. Ha, go figure! The kids loved spoiling Eli all weekend. I love the relationship they have with eachother.
Walking to mommy


Opening presents

Blowing out his candle

Shoving the cupcake in as fast as he can

Cupcake face

More steps!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so sad we weren't there for his little first party. That's so fun. He's a cutie. I agree with you that it seems like you just had him. It's wild.

CDR said...

Happy Birthday. That was a fast year. I miss those days.

Alyssa said...

Wow the year has flown by!! It doesn't seem like that long ago when I read the post about him being born. Crazy. He's so adorable!

laura said...

Wish we were all closer to celebrate! Happy birthday little guy! I want a momma's boy next, I already have a daddy's girl!

Jen Kesler said...

He is so precious!!

Haught Fudge said...

Happy Birthday Eli! Now stop eating rocks.

Chelsey said...

I can't believe he's a year old already! He's gotten so big!