Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family Time

This weekend we went to Taylor's family's cabin in Showlow. It was so much fun. We loved sitting around making fun of eachother. Some big events took place while we were there. Houston proposed to his girlfriend, Rachael. YAY!! I absolutely adore her. They are planning on getting married in June. And Blue and Kelly annouced that they are pregnant with child #3!!
My kids really enjoyed playing with their cousins and eating junk food for 4 days straight. There is nothing like having Grandma around to spoil them. We also played in the snow...well the little that was left. Tash and Leland were so amazing with my kids, Natalie won't stop talking about them. I wish we lived closer to everyone to we could see them more often. I forgot my camera so I stole this picture from my sister-in-law. Hopefully I can gather some more and post them later.

Kelly, Laura, Me, Tash, Rachael and Jenn

3 comments:

Haught Fudge said...

We miss the kids too! I am going to put some pics from the cabin up soon, if you want to steal them away from me. Miss you!

laura said...

I didn't know you could steal pictures? cool! We had fun too. Miss you guys!

Doug and Becca said...

You guys are all so cute! What a fun family to be apart of....