Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years in Arizona

After Christmas was over and the excitement died down we decided to take a trip to AZ to see family. Taylor had to drive a trailor down with some equipment. We would not have to pay for gas, so we figured, why not? One of the nights we were there, my little brother came over with his Wii and the guys played. I have to say that it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. A bunch of grown men getting winded by a little boxing match....HILARIOUS!!
Then on New Years Eve we went out to dinner with Taylor's family and then went back to my parents house to play games. I enjoyed seeing all the family and we had a blast!! My kids held out until about 11pm. They were so exhausted that the moment they were buckled in their carseats they were asleep. New Years day I went shopping with my sister in laws, which was really fun. It was cut short though when I got a call from Taylor saying that Eli was screaming his head off. It is hard to be gone very long from a nursing baby. We enjoyed our trip, thanks to Marlene and Ben for letting us stay at your house!!

2 comments:

Larson log said...

You're not kidding...you kids are getting to be little adults....and I can't believe how big Eli is!!
Miss you too..see you in April

kemptons said...

Wished we would have known that you guys were in Arizona. We would have loved to see you. Looks like it was a fun New Years Eve. It is so funny to watch people play Wii