Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cooper's Baseball Game


Cooper's baseball season is coming to and end. He only has one more game and then he is done until Fall Ball starts in August. He has learned so much this year and has really improved his game!



I love to watch Cooper play and I am so proud of his commitment to playing. I have to say I am a little relieved that we are almost done now though. It has been difficult for me this season because Taylor has been traveling a lot lately and so it lands on me to take Cooper to baseball. Eli is at a hard age to take outside and keep him happy for 2 hours. He just wants to crawl around on the dirt and eat everything he can get his hands on. Next season will be a lot easier because hopefully Eli will be walking.

1 comment:

The Welly's said...

I totally understand. I want to sign Austin up for some things and then I realize that I will be the one doing all the driving. I take a second thought about the whole thing. But I don't think that will last. He wants to get into activities now.