Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day

I am finally getting around to posting about our awesome Memorial Day weekend. Thursday morning Taylor came up with the idea that we should go to AZ to visit family. It is NEVER his idea to go so I jumped all over the opportunity. We had a great time seeing everyone and just hanging out.
Me, Eli, Tylie, and Grandma Cathy (Taylor's mom)




On Saturday night while we were in town we went bowling with my family at a place called Brunzwick. Holy cow, this place was amazing!! The kids (and Taylor) were in arcade heaven!
Cooper and Papa Larry (my dad)

Grandma Barbara (my mom), Papa Larry and my kids


Cody watching his ball SLOWLY roll down the lane.

Marlene and I

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. We were suppose to find out last week, but some how they forget to actually enet my appointment into the computer. So hopefully we'll find out this week what it is. I'll keep you posted!

The Welly's said...

Bowling Alleys must have been busy. We of course didn't go but a lot of families went bowling. It wounds like you had a blast! I know when Matt thinks of something and doing it with family. I jump on the band wagon. Great idea, Taylor. I had never been in that alley but driven by it many times. Fun? Big?

Rachael said...

that picture of Eli is adorable! We were so sad that we missed out on family events...again. But a big one is just 19 days away!

niki said...

How fun, I hope we will get out there to see you guys soon! :-)

kemptons said...

What a good suggestion from the hubby. Gotta love the four day weekends.

Jen Kesler said...

Glad you guys had such a fun time! I thought YOU looked so cute on Sunday!! Blue is a great color for you!

laura said...

Fun! Wish we could have seen you guys. Not too much longer and we will be in Florida, I am so excited!