Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Natalie's Preschool Graduation

Natalie's class



Natalie had a preschool graduation last week. It was the cutest little ceremony. Sis. Barney was such an amazing teacher for Natalie. She is so patient and loving. Sister Barney prepared a nice program for the parents. The kids sang songs that they had learned throughout the year and then received their diplomas. I think I am a dork because I got teary eyed just thinking of my little girl growing up and being done with preschool. I have not come to grips with the fact that she will be gone ALL day long next year. I am going to miss her like crazy. Natalie is very excited to move onto kindergarten. She learned so much this year and is VERY ready for next year!
Natalie and Sister Barney

We are Proud Parents

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay Natalie!!! How exciting! Congrats!

Jen Kesler said...

She is so cute! I remember when you first moved here....she was just this tiny little thing and now look! Time sure does fly!

Steve and Sarah said...

How exciting and sad at the same time. It is weird that her and Hunter are weeks apart and he is going to first grade! Even wierder Conner has one more year then he will be in Kindergarten. AHHH my kids are growing up to fast.

Jess & Jessica said...

Congrats! Wow it must be so neat to see your kids growing up. She is so cute. She is going to be a very beautiful young women.

Steve and Sarah said...

It was muddy but the kids had fun and they didn't go inside much. Steve knows better!!!

Laura said...

Way to go Nana! She is getting so big, I can hardly believe it!

The Welly's said...

Way to go Natalie. Is she excited for Kindergarden? That is exciting. Matt was amazed in how big she has gotten. Kids need to stop growing and stay small for a while.