Thursday, May 8, 2008

Picking Up the Kids

Sunday we flew from Cancun to AZ to pick up the kids. I was so anxious to see them. I missed them a ton while I was gone. I saw Eli first, he came with my parents to pick us up from the airport. He cried at first when he saw me which broke my heart but I immediately picked him up and loved on him and eventually he was glad to see me. He started nursing right away with no struggle. YAY!
The kids greeted us with a million questions about our trip and stories of what they did at Grandma's house while we were gone. They were all happy and healthy. I could not ask for a better ending to an absolutely perfect vacation!! Now back to reality!!



I even got to see baby Reagan. She is getting so big!

6 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

A little sunburned!! I am glad it turned out perfect. It looks like a fun place to visit. You found a cute bathing suit too, bonus! I am still trying dang it.

Rachael said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time! Your kids are adorable! We had so much fun with him. Natalie is a little mom! Cody was so happy to be with Houston. He was ALL over him. What goes around comes around! Cooper was so funny. All he wanted to do was play baseball or video game baseball with Houston. I had to lay down the law about that one! :) I love your kids. I am so excited to see you guys in FL!!!!

Kristie Lee said...

SO so SO jealous! I dream of having a vacation on the beach with just Scott and me! It looks like you had a fabulous time! You look extremely tan! I noticed when I saw you the other day, but thought you must have been tanning or something! Tans like that are hard to come by in NM...

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Oh wow! What a fun trip!! Thats where cody served his mission so hes dying to take a trip back there one day.

kemptons said...

It looks like you guys had such a good time! It is always so fun to get away for a little while. I noticed that you went back blonde. What changed your mind!

Jen Kesler said...

How fun!! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm lovin' the blonde hair!