Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Night Reflection

I just want to say Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there and especially to my daddy. I am sitting in a silent house, I know it is hard to believe, thinking about my parents, particularly my dad and I can't help but feel so thankful for all the many blessings my family and I have been given. I have 4 beautiful and healthy children, a husband that continues to love me despite all my short comings, and the gospel in which I can continually recieve answers to all my many questions about life. I know that I would not be in this position today if it weren't for my amazing parents.
My mom and dad are such good examples to me of strong, committed, and supportive people. As most parents do they have gone through many struggles and trials with their children. I am so grateful that they raised me in the church and that I can look at them even today and be reminded of what it means to be a loving parent. I could not ask for a better Grandpa for my kids either. I love you dad and I am so lucky to have you in my life!!

Ok, now for Taylor's turn. I am so happy to have him and I am even more happy that he has blessed me with 4 perfect children. Life is not always easy but Taylor has an amazing way of making me relax and just laugh our way through the hard times. I love him so much and our kids are so lucky to have him as their dad!

2 comments:

The Welly's said...

Boy are we on the smae page. I was able to spend father's day with my dad. That is not a rare occurance because they do live near however I was so happy to be around him today. I think husbands are great in their ability to see the bright side of things that we just don't to at the time.

Kelly said...

So sweet.