Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trip to Florida

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Houston H. Haught



This last week we got to go to Florida for Houston and Rachael's wedding. It was really neat to be in the temple with him and be a part of such a sacred event. The spirit was so strong that day and I am grateful that Taylor and I could be there. It is so weird to think that when Taylor and I got married Houston was only 15 years old. And now he is married!! CRAZY! Rachael is a perfect fit for Houston. She is such a great girl and I am so excited to have her a part of the family.

The Wedding Party


All the siblings and spouses at the reception


Groomsmen


Sister-in-Laws


Trying to dance with Eli

3 comments:

Rennie said...

Stephanie...thanks for posting pictures from your trip. I'm excited to see shots that everyone else got. The photographer has over 1000 pictures to go through for us and I'm excited to see them. It was so great meeting all of you guys! We just LOVE you all so much! We only wish that we could have spent more time together as a family. No matter where we live the Haught family has a second home with us! It looks like Albuquerque is on hold for now but we're excited to get out there at some time. Hugs to all of you and especially that sweet little Eli!

Steve and Sarah said...

I can't believe there is just one left to get married now. When we met you guys Blu was the only one married and Huston, Tasha and Jen were teenagers! It looks like you guys had fun! I am glad you had a reason to get away together!

Carrie said...

AHHH! I love these pictures. All the Haught girls are so lovely. I wish I could have gone.