Tuesday, March 4, 2008

THE BIG 27!!!




Sunday was my birthday. I can't believe that I am 27 years old already. Just 10 years ago I was still in high school.
My day started great...Taylor cooked me my favorite breakfast, French Toast and bacon. Then he made a cake. Ha ha. For those of you that know Taylor pretty well you will know that he has NEVER made a cake. It turned out great...a little crispy on the edges. He did not read the small print and he set the temperature too hot. But it was still the best cake I have ever had because he made it for me!! Then we headed off to church. When we got home we opened presents. I got tickets to go to the George Strait concert this Thursday! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! My kids and husband are so awesome and they made me feel so special. I guess getting old isn't too bad!!

14 comments:

Kelly said...

so sweet! Is he trying to steal Blue's identity or what? Sorry we didn't call - I thought your birthday was the 6th for some reason...that's so like me. Cute pics.

Jen Kesler said...

You lucky "old lady"!!!! Glad to hear that your day was great! Have tons and tons of fun when you go to see George...wish we were going too!

Jen

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad it was a good day! So i hear you and my mom are becoming friends! She is hilarious isn't she?!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

happy birthday and have fun at the concert. I'm jealous!!

Frances said...

Happy birthday! I'm right there with you. I hit 27 on this Sunday, but I doubt Stephen will make me a cake.

Steve and Sarah said...

OK so I am the biggest jerk. I have never missed your birthday! I am so sorry. We have had one sickness after another around here I haven't been paying attention to the actual date. I am sorry. It loooks like it turned out great. Ya Taylor. I am so glad you felt special on your birthday. If you need anyone to go to the concert with you I am free!!

Chantel said...

Happy Birthday.

CDR said...

Happy Birthday!!!! The cake looks awesome. Way to go Taylor for getting domestic. I am sure you will have a great time at the concert.
And you guys should totally go on trips together at least once a year.

S. and A. Millar said...

Hey Stephanie! Happy Birthday! I'm glad you found my blog! I too love how you can find so many people you haven't talked to for forever and see what there up to! I can't believe you guys have four kids, you must be sooo busy! They are all so cute! Your baby is such a big boy! They just grow up to fast don't they? Well It will be fun keeping in contact. Andrea

S. and A. Millar said...

I don't know why my comment showed up as "about us" but I think I fixed the problem now, so if you didnt know it is me Andrea Millar :)

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Thats ok. Ashley's pretty darling too. Just kidding!!

Rennie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm impressed that your husband remembered that cake and birthdays go together. If he can teach my husband that when we meet you guys that would be awesome!

Steve and Sarah said...

I forgot to mention, I can't believe how much Cody looks like Conner in the picture with the cake!! Hummm

Larson log said...

Happy Hapy Birthday!! Love the hair and can not wait to see it in person in 6 weeks!!