Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Playing Catch Up

My Baby turned 5 months old last week...all I can say is Holy Cow, where did the time go?? He is growing way too fast!! He is now 14 lbs. 10 oz. and is 26 inches long. Which makes him a little tall and skinny. He laughs out loud all the time at the kids, he started rolling over a few weeks ago, and he loves his mom!! I tried rice cereal with him a couple of weeks ago and he seemed to really like it. I am crossing my fingers that it will help him sleep longer at night but so far it has not made a difference. I am so grateful to have little Eli in our family. And although he is a bit more cranky than my other children were I still think he is adorable and I love him with all my heart. I can't wait for him to get older and bigger so he can play ball with his brothers!!

5 comments:

Larson log said...

Where the heck has the time gone??? He is such a cutie; I can't wait to get acquianted again.

Larson log said...

Where the heck has the time gone??? He is such a cutie; I can't wait to get acquianted again.

CDR said...

He is super cute. I hope he sleeps better for you. Sleep is awesome. I miss a lot. :)
Chari

Rennie said...

Cute baby Eli! Hopefully he won't be too afraid of strangers when you get here. Since there are no grandbabies of our own we'll take 'em where we can get 'em!

kemptons said...

What a cutie! They grow up way to fast. I never commented about your plane ride but after reading it I felt for you. Babies and plane rides are my worst nightmare. Glad that you made it through. It seems like you guys have been down visiting a lot lately. Why haven't we seen you!